Haverstraw is a town in Rockland County, New York, United States, located north of the Town of Clarkstown and the Town of Ramapo; east of Orange County, New York; south of the Town of Stony Point; and west of the Hudson River. The town runs from the west to the east border of the county in its northern part.
Schools in Haverstraw:
Communities and locations in the town
- Bowline Point Town Park – A park east of Haverstraw on a peninsula, called Bowline Point, in the Hudson River.
- Camp Hill – A hamlet near the south town line.
- Dutchtown – The southern most section of the Village of Haverstraw.
- Felters Corners – A hamlet west of Garnerville.
- Garnerville – A hamlet southwest of West Haverstraw.
- Harriman State Park – Part of the park is in the western part of the town.
- Village of Haverstraw – The historic downtown business district. The original seat of government in Haverstraw Town.
- Johnsontown – A hamlet west of West Haverstraw named after the Johnson brothers.
- Ladentown – A hamlet.
- Lake Kanawauke – A lake in Harriman State Park in the southwest corner of the town.
- Lake Sebago – A lake in Harriman State Park in the southwest corner of the town.
- Lake Welch – A lake in Harriman State Park near the west town line.
- Mount Ivy – A hamlet by the south town line.
- Pomona – A village partly in the town and partly in the town of Ramapo.
- Samsondale – A hamlet east of West Haverstraw.
- St. John's in the Wilderness – A hamlet.
- Thiells – A hamlet west of West Haverstraw.
- West Haverstraw – A village.
- Willow Grove – A hamlet on the north town line.
For more information about Haverstraw and the neighborhood, call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME(845-357-4663)
Search Haverstraw Homes for Sale
Copyright 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Data is updated as of Mar 19, 2019 4:40:pm
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified.
Today's Market Trends for Haverstraw *
* All data pertains to single-family homes